From:
"Wilker, Jenny" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 14:22:51 -0500
Hello all.

I am curious as to how much subject indexing you are all currently doing in
TMS, the breadth as well as the depth. Also, I would appreciate hearing
about the authorities you are using.  I am assuming you are using the
Attributes field for this data.   Your input, which I would be very happy to
consolidate and share, would be very helpful to us as we venture forth.

I am working through:
Cataloguing Cultural Objects (http://www.vraweb.org/CCOweb/index.html)
Categories for the Description of Works of Art
(http://www.getty.edu/research/conducting_research/standards/cdwa/)
Library of Congress Authorities (http://authorities.loc.gov/)

so far...

Thanks,