From:
"Tuck, Emily" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 12:13:43 -0500
Greetings:

Some of you who responded to me about wanting to be part of a working group replied to the list but did not give me an email address; I don't have your email address unless it was given to me in the body of your email or else you sent an email to my email address, below. I didn't want to take over this list (unless I know everyone is interested in this topic), so please send me your email addresses, those of you who replied to the list and do not have it in your signature.

Thank you,

Emily

Emily Nedell Tuck

Data Standards Manager