From:
Scott Nacke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 15:25:01 -0800
Hi Stephanie,

We have entered Nazi provenance research in TMS, and it does appear on pour website. We are also following the AAM Guide. The provenance information on our web site is actually in a special linked section rather than as part of online collection records. The data is linked directly from TMS to the website. Having a special provenance link makes this info easier to find than trying to find it through our collections online.

Scott Nacke
Assistant Registrar/Image Rights Manager
Seattle Art Museum
100 University Street
PO Box 22000
Seattle, Washington 98122-9700