From:
"Cohen, Sari" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 11:26:28 -0500
I would like to know how other museums use the published references field vs. the bibliography field.  We have been putting bibliographic information for the publications that refer to the object in the published reference field and using the bibliography field for bibliographic sources that do not refer directly to the object, but may be helpful in general research (monographs, etc...).  I'm not sure this is the best way to go about it.

Any suggestions?

Sari N. Cohen
Collections Manager
The Jewish Museum