From:
"Bailey, Dwight" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 09:58:23 -0400
Our registration and senior level staff have the option of connecting to TMS remotely. This is done through a Windows 2003 VPN - its easy to setup and configure. See the following link for details.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/technologies/networking/vpn/default.mspx

Dwight Bailey
Harn Museum of Art
SW 34th Street and Hull Road