From:
Allyson Wray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 12:08:10 -0700
Hi everyone,
We would like to know how other institutions have handled security issues as far
as setting up new users and passwords.  We are a Univeristy museum with a small
full-time staff and a large number of student employees with a high turnover
rate.  Our SA's are currently the registrars, our DBA is off site and doesn't
have access to either the collections or TMS.  Does anyone keep a log of users
and passwords, are passwords periodically changed, are your SA's separate from
the collections managers?  Any ideas on this would be helpful.  Thanks,
Allyson Wray
Brigham Young University
Museum of Art