From:
"Jim Shippey (" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 11:13:22 -0400
On the other hand, we create separate records for the components of
something like a tea set or a dining set. We do this mainly to handle
individual conservation records (especially useful when components are
conserved individually). We then associate the component records to the
master record.

-Jim Shippey, US Treasury/ InfoPro