Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 14 Aug 2020 15:36:17 +0000
From:
Kira Kikla <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
"The Museum System (TMS) Users" <[log in to unmask]>
External Email - Exercise Caution

?Hi Meredith,

I would also love to hear the response to this!

Thanks!

Kira

Kira Kikla, Registrar
Louisiana State Museum
PO Box 2448
New Orleans, LA 70176
(504) 568-6984

LouisianaStateMuseum.org<https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.louisianastatemuseum.org%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7CTMSUSERS%40SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU%7C1c3ee1a2465d4fee560208d84067ca3c%7C989b5e2a14e44efe93b78cdd5fc5d11c%7C0%7C1%7C637330161808740317&amp;sdata=o1PUqQLUEj4EIs%2BOt%2BmzUta23TlwOgD8y%2BDrj3KEhXE%3D&amp;reserved=0>
[LSM_Logo_Horizontal_2597BLK-2]?