From:
Anne Marr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 2009 16:05:41 -0400
I thought I'd share my response to Dana with the group

Hi Dana,

Here at the New Brunswick Museum in Canada, we have been entering "after" or "attributed to" in the prefix.  The role would be Artist or whatever.  One thing we found, and have to keep in mind, is if you change the role, for example you want to change it from Artist to Draughtsman to be more specific, the entry in the prefix is deleted and you have to put it in again.

Anne Marr
Registrar/Network Administrator
New Brunswick Museum
277 Douglas Avenue