From:
Stephanie Leverock <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 12:34:30 -0500
Hi All,
We have only started using the Media Module during the past year or so.
Over the next several months are hoping to begin linking all permanent
collection images as a project executed by our Photography Dept. but
managed by me.  I wanted to ask whether any museums have centralized the
project like this and limited access to creating records in the media
module to only a small group.  Particularly for larger museum's, if you
have allowed curatorial and other dept's such as Design, Conservation to
link images, how has this been coordinated to ensure that poor images are
not added to the database, and how has it gone?

Many Thanks for your advice.

Stephanie Leverock
Records Manager/Collections Review Coordinator
Brooklyn Museum of Art
200 Eastern Parkway
Brooklyn, N.Y. 11238
Tel: 718-501-6483/Fax: 718-501-6135