From:
Tom Lanham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2008 14:54:50 -0600
Hello,

The Louisiana State Museum has been exclusively using Chenhall's nomenclature and classification system for some time now.  The classifications that we use are contained in a pulldown on our data entry page.  We are acquiring more and more digital media content, and would like to stay within this system.  However I can't find any classifications that apply to digital artifacts.  Does anybody else use this system and how are you adapting to digital media?

Thomas Lanham
Registrar
Louisiana State Museum
P.O. Box 2448