From:
Richard Grant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:05:03 -0800
Hello Sari.

For the Diebenkorn catalogue we have put all the bibliographic
references in the bibliography module and then distinguished among the
various types by use of the data fields in the bibliography record and
the cross-references.  The only limitation we have had to work around is
the lack of a link between exhibitions and bibliography.  There is no
way to tie an exhibition to its catalogue.  I don't fault Gallery
Systems for this difficulty as it is not clear how such a link would be
consistently established. So many exhibitions and catalogues have
ambiguous titles.  Have any of you found a good way to accomplish this
link?

Richard Grant
The Richard Diebenkorn Catalogue Raisonné Project
3200 College Avenue #2
Berkeley, CA 94705
510-428-1400