From:
"Rjedkin Lee, Natalie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 2019 12:07:28 +0000
Good Morning,

We classify them as paintings.  The unframed works are stored in flat files alongside various drawings, prints, and mixed media.  The framed works are hung with other framed pieces.

Natalie

Natalie Rjedkin Lee
Registrar
National Air and Space Museum
Smithsonian Institution
Independence Avenue at Sixth Street, S.W.
MRC 310 PO Box 37012
Washington, DC 20013-7012

Tel:          202.633.2384