From:
Jennifer Day <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2018 22:09:21 +0000
Hi,

Using TMS 2014. I want to work in Flex Fields, but the Add (and Remove) buttons are grayed out. So are the "Add Field," "Add Group," and "Remove" options when I right click. This is true across the Objects, Loans, and Exhibitions modules. It looks to me like I have all the permissions I need in Configuration. I must be missing some simple thing. Ideas?

Thanks for your help!

Jennifer Day

Jennifer Day
Registrar, Indian Arts Research Center