From:
Jeffrey Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 10:32:12 -0400
At the National Museum of African Art, we use the text field "Exhibition
History" to record any exhibitions an object might have been in prior to its
coming into the collection. Thereafter, we link the object to shows in the
Exhibitions Module, with either an exhibition attribute type of "Exhibition
Origin" - either "in house" or "external." It's a good way to keep track.

Jeffrey Smith
Database Administrator
Smithsonian Institution
PO Box 37012