From:
Jay Hoffman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 17:48:44 -0400
Dear all,

Gallery Systems is working on a site where you will be able to post and
share various documents, such as internal documentation, report templates,
data entry screen templates, etc.

We are targeting a beta version of the site for availability in about 3
weeks. At that time, we will ask some of you who have material ready and
available to post it. The site will be accessible through our standard
support center (http://gallerysystems.com/users/tms.asp), making your
content available to those who have access to that area (with username and
password).

It's good to see there is real interest in this! We'll post a notice here
when the site is ready.

Thanks,

Jay

______________________________
Jay Hoffman
Gallery Systems
130 West 30th Street, 10th floor
New York, NY 10001-4004
t  646 733 2239, ext. 238
f  646 733 2259
w http://gallerysystems.com
______________________________

>>> [log in to unmask] 09/11/02 05:13PM >>>
Hi all,

Just a short message to welcome all the new users who have signed on to the
TMSUSERS listserv in the past few days.  A number of museums in the U.S.,
Canada the U.K. have recently joined.   Welcome!

I did have a question/issue for all of you that someone
(I'm sorry I can't
remember who) raised on the listserv a few weeks ago.
There had been some
discussion of setting up some system that would allow us to share our data
entry style sheets and data reference documents.  I remember that Gallery
Systems volunteered to create a resource page for us on their website that
would allow us to post our system documentation as downloadable MSWord docs
and/or PDF's. Is this something that you all would be interested in doing?

Also, if you're having any problems with the listserv
please feel free to
contact me at the email address below.

Best,  Dave