From:
Aaron Zalonis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2019 15:09:41 -0500
Hi, all,
I've managed to create a Crystal Report that goes haywire if an image is not present in the Object Record it's being run against. It acts like the object doesn't exist, instead of presenting all the information (title, medium, dimensions, etc.) that does exist in the object record (and just not including a blank image). There are potentially many points of failure with this, but I'm wondering if anyone has ever run up against this kind of thing. If so, where did the problem exist for you?
I'm really stumped on this one. The same thing (failure) happens in both TMS 2016 and TMS 2018.
Best,
Aaron

AARON ZALONIS
ASSISTANT REGISTRAR / DATABASE MANAGER