From:
"Diana Lada (" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 13:36:41 -0500
Hi Barbara,
Alla charges $50/hour, I believe. She can do all of the reports you
requested in a day at most. Also keep in mind that you have canned slide and
various other label reports in TMS that she can reformat for you and that
won't take a lot of time. [I think Juli can reformat existing reports also.]

If Alla is not an option, let me know if I can help; I've designed reports
for Rights and Reproductions here that have been successful.

Cheers,
Diana