From:
"Smith, Jeffrey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2021 13:08:39 +0000
We use the Exhibitions module to record all exhibition data, and use venues as a way of recording rotations. The Venue Mnemonic field was repurposed as Rotation, and is repeated for each rotation. Object-specific details such as components, sections exhibited are recorded in the object venue remarks field per rotation.  Same for plain-old venues, if the show travels, and there are no rotations.