From:
Mary Ellen Guerra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 13:19:06 -0500
Hi All,

Are any of you using the Bibliography module and linking multiple
constituents to a bibliographic record?  At the Smithsonian American Art
Museum, we consult standard artist dictionaries (e.g., Who's Who in American
Art) to establish basic life information about our artists.  If we look in
the dictionary, we link the artist to the bibliographic record and indicate
the person was or was not found in the dictionary.  This is producing
problems when we want to edit the links if there are more than 255 artists
linked to a single bibliographic record.  Has anyone else encountered this
problem?

Mary Ellen

Mary Ellen Guerra
Collection Database Administrator