From:
Kevin Forkan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2017 21:16:31 -0400
Hi,

At M+ in Hong Kong, we are using TMS to catalogue our archival collections, and these collections will be made available to researchers in our Study Centre.

I wonder have any TMS users found a way to use TMS, or software linked to TMS, to log and track requests and manage the production and return of archives to researchers in a reading room environment?

Any ideas or suggestions welcomed, if it's easier you can email me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

Kevin Forkan
Archivist, M+

Direct:   (852) 2200 0002
Email:    [log in to unmask]
Website: http://www.westkowloon.hk/en/mplus
Address: Units 608-613, Level 6, Core C, Cyberport 3, No. 100 Cyberport Road, Hong Kong
香港數碼港道100號數碼港3座C區6樓608至613室