From:
Danielle Uchitelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 2021 18:15:31 +0000
External Email - Exercise Caution
Friends,

I am happy to announce that Elizabeth Eckman has joined the Gallery Systems team as our new Product Manager, and she begins her work with us this week.  Liz has over 20 years of experience as a Product Manager and software team leader, and we are excited to have someone with her product management background on our team.

While Liz comes to us with deep experience in software and product management, she is new to the cultural heritage domain. We'd like to use this as an opportunity to let you connect with Liz one-on-one to talk about your collection management dreams and requirements, professional joys and frustrations, pain points and desires. If you've ever wanted to have your say with someone eager to learn and to help bring your collection management requirements to reality, this is a unique opportunity.

If you'd like to meet with Liz, please contact her directly at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, and she'll set up a Zoom meeting with you at your convenience.  I know it's one more task to add to your already-full day but I believe this presents a special opportunity for anyone in our community to have their voice heard directly by a new company leader looking to your requirements with fresh eyes and insight.

Best regards,
Danielle

Danielle Uchitelle | Chief Operating Officer
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | 646.733.2239 x264
GallerySystems | https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gallerysystems.com%2F&amp;data=04%7C01%7CTMSUSERS%40SI-LISTSERV.SI.EDU%7Cd0202d3e8bfe48c892a808d8b1a5e692%7C989b5e2a14e44efe93b78cdd5fc5d11c%7C0%7C0%7C637454673378600888%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&amp;sdata=zztDn304lp9pqrmrPG900dFJlMGqrzLcTeRvE43kg8A%3D&amp;reserved=0