External Email - Exercise Caution
Production Coordinator, Imaging and Visual Resources
Long Island City, NY 11101, USA
The Museum of Modern Art is currently accepting applications for a Production Coordinator in the Imaging and Visual Resources Department. Reporting to the Imaging Manager, the Production Coordinator organizes the artwork imaging priorities set by the Manager into weekly and daily schedules for Photographers using the customized Jira ticketing system. Assigns requests for new photography to Photographers based on location, dimensions, and workload.
Additional responsibilities include:
* Works with Imaging Manager to create exhibitions imaging assignments and coordinate logistics for photography.
* Works as part of the Imaging team to optimize workflow for timely completion of new photography.
* Alerts Imaging Manager of delays, impending deadlines, and issues that may affect workflow.
* Reports production statics.
* Assists Photographers and Preparator, as needed.
* Handles internal department billing, monthly journal reports, and record-keeping.
* Orders department supplies and equipment.
* Maintains department inventory list.
* Coordinates incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
* Coordinates department facilities maintenance requests through the helpdesk.
* Participates in planning and preparation for studio meetings and tours.
* Partially maintains department staff site pages and documentation.
* Performs any other duties reasonably related to the functions described above.
* Three or more years related experience in an office or production environment.
* Organized and detail-oriented.
* Excels at time management.
* Strong decision-making skills, proactive coordinator, with the ability to multitask.
* Ability to work productively and collaboratively across teams, with all levels of management and staff.
* Expert knowledge in Excel and Google Sheets (e.g., VLOOKUP and IF functions).
* Solid calendar management and Google Slides skills.
* Jira (JQL search), Asset Management systems, and Financial Force, or other accounting software a plus.
* Adept at learning new software.
* Knowledge of modern and contemporary art history a plus.
* Digital imaging fundamentals a plus.
* Fully vaccinated with a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and/or the World Health Organization authorized vaccine (or approved for an exemption as a reasonable accommodation due to a qualified disability or sincerely held religious belief or other legal basis).
Imaging Manager, Imaging and Visual Resources
Application instructions: To apply, please visit MoMA Jobs. <https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Frecruiting.ultipro.com%2FMUS1002MOMA%2FJobBoard%2F9dbfa465-a36a-46c3-b31e-4929830ab266%2FOpportunityDetail%3FopportunityId%3D8c83f45a-e541-4ee2-a2f4-2dfec43c3363&data=04%7C01%7Ctmsusers%40si-listserv.si.edu%7Cae3ac6a5d50e4b55432808d9a84ea38c%7C989b5e2a14e44efe93b78cdd5fc5d11c%7C0%7C0%7C637725877983600444%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=M87a0FhFRw%2BzHHvm0FXVYqkX6Y1xO6YV2rWRV%2FnvuyA%3D&reserved=0> Applicants should submit a resume and a statement of interest.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement: Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at the Museum, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic predisposition or carrier status, unemployment status, familial status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, caregiver status, arrest or conviction record to the extent required by applicable law, credit history, or any other protected category as established by applicable law, including the New York City Human Rights Law (“NYCHRL”).
To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following commands in the body of the email:
You will receive a confirmation that your subscription has been removed.