From:
Cassidy Percoco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 2021 14:12:15 +0000
External Email - Exercise Caution
Good morning from frozen upstate New York!

My museum has recently started using TMS, so we're still finding out all of its ways. Recently, we inventoried a particular storage location that is kept in very good order, where most of the objects could be rubber stamped with an inventory note for the current listed location in the database. Is there any way to do that, maybe via packages? Or are we stuck doing them individually?

We are also wondering if there's any way to invalidate an inventory note that way that you can invalidate a mistaken move record to hide it, just in case.

Thank you!

Cassidy Percoco

Collections Manager

Fenimore Art Museum & The Farmers’ Museum

PO Box 800 | 5798 SH 80

Cooperstown, NY 13326

(607) 547-1494