From:
Karen Waldemar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 16:30:33 -0400
Hi Margie (and others who have commented on this):

You are correct in your expectations about how locations reports should
work.

I have just tested all of our standard location reports and confirmed that
the current versions all include the most current location (based on the
date of the move, not the entered date).  Could you please let Gallery
Systems Support know the name of the report you have the problem in (and the
version of TMS you are working in)?  They will help get you the most current
version.

Thanks for letting us know about this-it's the kind of problem you can email
support@gallerysystems about directly.  If I understand the problem, we
should be able to get a fix for you immediately.

Karen

Karen Waldemar
Director, Product Management

Gallery Systems