From:
"Smith, Jeffrey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2022 21:17:37 +0000
This one might work for you. It's an older report that I used to count objects in each location.

Jeff

Jeffrey Smith
Assistant Registrar for Collections Information
Collections Department
Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery
Smithsonian Institution

@NatAsianArt
#SmithsonianAsianArt
asia.si.edu