From:
Alison Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2023 11:12:42 -0500
Hello,

Has anyone cataloged a scrapbook album in TMS? How have you done it? I made an object record for the "album" and made a page as a child object record. That page has 4 photographs. We have images of the entire page as well as each individual photographs. I thought about making the image of the page the primary display image and each photo a Media Child. The child image shows up if you go into the media record, however, it does not appear in the hierarchy view. I also don't know how it will display in eMuseum. I'd rather not create separate child object records for each photograph, but I may have to.

Does anyone else have any ideas?

Thanks,
Alison
Alison Anderson, MLIS, DAS, CA | Senior Processing Archivist (she/her)
Property Information Resource Center, Harvard University Planning and Design
Richard A. and Susan F. Smith Campus Center
1350 Massachusetts Avenue, 585, Cambridge, MA, 02138
t: 617.495-4353 |PIRC