From:
Todd Lamkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 11:32:11 -0500
Message received.

I would vote in favor broadening the discussion too.  As our paper files
continue to grow but space to house them does not, heavier reliance on the
collections database for access to the information is becoming our reality
too.  Everyone involved understands the problem, but we have yet to come to
consensus on the solution.  I would love to hear how things go as the shift
progresses.

Todd Lamkin
Registrar
Michael C. Carlos Museum