From:
Amanda Kohn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2020 17:52:50 -0400
We have a collection of furniture made for the museum in the early 1950s, some of which is still being used in the public areas and offices.  Because of their importance to the history of the museum, we'd like to start keeping track of the furniture locations and conditions.  But, because they're still in use, we'd prefer not to accession them into the collection.  Could anyone talk about their experience using TMS to track non-accessioned items like in-use furniture?

Thanks so much for your help!
Amanda