From:
"Shepherd, Rupert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 2016 11:53:09 +0000
Dear colleagues

First, let me introduce myself: I've just taken over from Gillian Essam as the Collections Information manager at the National Gallery in London. Although I've had front-end admin experience with MuseumPlus and Mimsy, this is my first time working with TMS - so I apologise in advance for the naïve questions which I will inevitably ask this list.

Second, my purpose in writing today is to ask any UK-based users whether they outsource any TMS training and, if so, who they use? We currently have an external trainer deliver our introductory training (logging on, finding your way around the system, searching, reporting), but he is planning to scale back his activities, so we are looking for someone to replace him. If you have any suggestions, please let me know, on or off-list.

With thanks and best wishes

Rupert

Rupert Shepherd, PhD FSA
Collection Information Manager