From:
Amy Noel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 14:06:28 -0800
Hello,

Here at the Getty Museum, we use the Getty AAT as a reference tool and
starting point for creating local thersauri that address our collections
for our audiences.  We use both Getty AAT and local thesauri for
seaching.

Amy

>>> [log in to unmask] 03/18/03 08:29AM >>>
Yes Dave, I have been receiving messages from the list serv.  I have a
question
for the group.  With our old system we used the term guide from the
National
Museum of American of American Art to assign subjects to our objects.
When we
converted to TMS the subjects were carried over but we think it might
be easier
to use the Getty's system.  Has anyone switched from one to the other?
Any
thoughts?  Thanks,

Allyson Wray
Curatorial Assistant/System Administrator
BYU - Museum of Art