From:
Ella Rothgangel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 16:58:28 -0500
Would it be possible to put copies of users's different Crystal Reports
on the Gallery Systems support sight for others to copy and/or look at
for answers and ideas?  I have a few reports that I'm very happy with
and would be happy to share, but I also know of reports that I would
love to have but don't have the time to work on.  Is that possible?

Ella Rothgangel
Collections Database Administrator
Saint Louis Art Museum