From:
Angela Burgio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 2021 15:47:52 -0500
Hello,

The Herbert F. Johnson Museum of Art upgraded to eMuseum 6 last January. Initially, I could trust the overnight refresh of images added to TMS and checked for Public Access to consistently display on eMuseum, but within these past few months, the refresh stopped working. The data refresh works great; any changes made in TMS display on eMuseum the next day. But the images I add to TMS records do not. We have been working with Gallery Systems on this issue for months now, but I'm reaching out to the listserv to see if other institutions have dealt with this problem, specifically with eMuseum 6? Did you find out what caused the issue, and how was it resolved?

Best Regards,

Angela Burgio
Assistant Registrar
Herbert F. Johnson Museum of Art