From:
"Wenzel, Laura" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2013 23:31:58 +0000
Hi Stephanie,

In the available hierarchies (in DB Config), first expand "Objects" then "Object Components" and select "Current Location Transaction." Sublevel is listed here for you to drag and drop to your desired Query Group to be available to front-end users.

Best,
Laura

Laura Wenzel
Collection Database Administrator