From:
Wayne Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 2009 16:38:10 -0500
This may be a very easy thing to do, but since I'm a curator and not a database administrator or IT person, I figured I should ask those who know more than I.

Is there an easy way to add a constituent (donor) to a group of records all at once instead of adding the constituent to each record one at a time?  These records are all under the same accession number with different point numbers.  There are 2 separate donors for this old accession, and I need to go back and add a second donor name to about 100 records.  Am hoping I don't have to do it one at a time.  Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated!

Wayne Phillips
Curator of Costumes and Textiles
Curator of Carnival Collections
Louisiana State Museum