From:
Linda Pulliam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:59:27 -0500
We created a status flag called Fractional Gift and apply it to all records with that status.

Then, in the Accessioning section, in the Source field we enter the data as in the following example:

1/3 fractional interest given 1/14/1976
1/6 fractional interest given 11/9/1983
49% fractional interest given 11/14/2001
Total museum share is 99%

Hope this is of some help.

Linda Pulliam
Manager of Collections Information