From:
Scott Nacke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 14:04:13 -0700
Hello All,

I just want to report that it is a gorgeous sunny day here in Seattle today,
so don't believe any of those reports that say the sun never shines.

Anyway, my question. We are working on being able to create reports from TMS
that have thumbnail images with each record. We are using Crystal Reports as
our reporting software, and Thumbs+ to create thumbs for TMS. In addition,
we would like to be able to email such reports, but Crystal has a number of
limitations in terms of  email formats. I'm curious about what others have
experienced with trying to do this.

Scott Nacke
Assistant Registrar/Image Rights Manager
Seattle Art Museum
100 University Street
PO Box 22000
Seattle, Washington 98122-9700