At 05:15 PM 7/15/2002 -0300, you wrote:
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word">
I'd like to introduce myself as a new user to the group.  My name is Anne Marr and I am the Registrar at the New Brunswick Museum in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada.  We have been using TMS for over a year now but we are still wrestling with problems with our data, not, I hasten to add, Gallery Systems' fault, but rather with the original data that was converted from CHIN (Canadian Heritage Information Network).  Just trying to get my head around the idea of relational versus flat-file databases is big deal to me!  I would, like Jack, be interested in the experiences of others so that I don't feel that I'm reinventing the wheel trying to develop standards and .

Regards

Anne Marr
-----Original Message-----
From: Jack Edwards [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 28 June 2002 1:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Policies & Procedures

Alberta Community Development is a new user to TMS.  We are looking for documentation, policies, procedures, best practices, etc related to the implementation of TMS.  Any information that is available would be appreciated.

Regards
Jack Edwards

I will be out of the office the week of 8 July on vacation.
I will be out of the office the week of 15 July on business.
Please leave a voice mail message at the number listed below.
I will not be checking email.
Thank you.

L.Lynne Addison
Associate Registrar