Hi Renee,

In The Netherlands they are developing the AAT in Dutch, and I got in
contact with them and they are sending us the test version.
I Hope we can work it out, with the two Thesauri. When working on TMS a
volunteer and me (the only ones working with TMS right now) have
dictionary's stacked in front of us. My problem is, where to put the
description and object name , etc, in the three languages and be able to
query them easily too. We don't have a problem with the character set (
like greek and chinees, etc) though.

Thanks,

Lida Pandt
Collection Manager
National Archeological Anthropological Museum
Of the Netherlands Antilles
De Rouvilleweg 7
5999-4621933 / 4621934
5999-4621936 fax