Please consider opening your heart and home to an Asian high school student!!  We have over 80 students still in need of host families...from Vietnam, Korea, Hong Kong, Japan and Thailand.  These talented boys and girls, ages 16-18, will be arriving in August to begin school!  Hosting is a wonderful experience for the whole family, young and old.  Our hosts come in all shapes and sizes, inlcuding singles, seniors and working parents!  Expand your horizons this year, and make a lifetime friend in the process!  For more info on hosting AND to see pictures/profiles of our Asian students (no obligation) just email Marian SChurz at [log in to unmask].  CCI-Exchange.com, a non-profit, educational exchange organization.