Från: Ella Rothgangel [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Skickat: den 26 november 2002 14:30
Till: [log in to unmask]
Ämne: searching for unlinked constituents

I’m trying to figure out a way to search for unlinked constituents (i.e. constituents who are not attached to anything anywhere and need to be deleted).  Has anyone tried this or been successful, either with an Advanced Query or a Crystal Report?

Thanks,

Ella Rothgangel

Collections Database Administrator

Saint Louis Art Museum