How are you able to add metadata using batch media plugin.
-----Original Message-----
From: David Lower [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 4:06 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Linking Images

We just used the batch media plugin at Emory today in order to link about 10,000 images, and it worked very well.  It needed a little massaging to function properly, so I definitely recommend consulting an IT person to configure things correctly, but once operational it is a very handy tool.  We plan to only link images using this tool, since it gets laborious to manually link every image.

I'd be happy to talk with you about our experience with this tool if you want to know what we've done, although we found Dimitry in Gallery Support to be a helpful guide on this as well.

David Lower

Educational Analyst, Emory University ITD

404-727-5115