Hi TMS Users-

Gallery Systems will be having an "open house" (generously hosted by users
at the Smithsonian) in at the National Museum of African Art in Washington
D.C. on June 17th at 2:00.  We will be showing the new features coming in
the next major release version of TMS (9.2!) and introducing eMuseum (a tool
for getting information in TMS up onto your web site).

If you are in the Washington area, you should have already gotten your
invitation.  Users from farther away are also welcome!

We love to do these events because they give us a chance to show off what
we've been working on and to get feedback and new ideas from users.  They
also give all of you a chance to talk with each other in person about how
you are using TMS.

To let us know you can come, please email [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  or call her at 646.733.2239 ext. 221.

For people who are unable to travel to these events in person, we will be
organizing a series of netmeetings, so let us know if you are interested in
being included.  Or even better, let us know if you would like to host an
event in your part of the world!

Hope to see you on the 17th!

Karen

______________________________
Karen Waldemar
Director, Product Management

Gallery Systems
261 West 35th Street, 12th Floor
New York, NY 10001-1902
t  646 733 2239 ext. 229
f  646 733 2259
w http://gallerysystems.com <http://gallerysystems.com/>

We look forward to seeing you on the 17th!