From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Laurie Soures
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 12:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: constituents with only one name

Hi.

We are wondering how other institutions handle constituents with only
one name.  IE "Nadar"  "Weegee" "Giotto".  Are they individuals or
institutions?  If individuals, then which field gets the name... first
name, last name or both (considering the search implications)?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Laurie Soures
Manager of Web Development and Information Systems
George Eastman House
Rochester, NY