Does anyone use TMS via Mac computers out there?  If so, we are entertaining a server-side Citrix solution as a way to run TMS on Mac machines.  We are testing this now, and one glaring frustration is the inability to copy text into the Mac clipboard (say, from Microsoft Word) and then paste from the clipboard into TMS (on the server running Windows2k).  Does anyone else out there confront this issue with a server-side implementation of TMS?  If so, we’d love to know how you work around this.  Please contact me if you have any guidance to offer.  Thanks in advance for the help,

David Lower

Emory University ITD

404-727-5115