Hi Ella,

We enter anonymous lender/donors in the Constituent module, but we enter the
censored name ('Private Collection') in DisplayName field and enter the
uncensored name in FirstName, LastName etc, and also in Culture field.
Reports use either DisplayName or Culture field depending on whether they
require the censored or uncensored name.

There are drawbacks to doing it this way, so we hope to review this soon:

1_It is difficult for staff who have a legitimate need to search or enter
the uncensored name to distinguish one Private Collection from another in
the Constituent Assistant screens.

2_ We are obliged to restrict access to Constituents, Loans and Shipping
modules to staff who are allowed to see the uncensored name - which may
affect the flow of information in the Gallery adversely in future.

Gillian Essam
Collection Information Manager
The National Gallery
Trafalgar Square