From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ella Rothgangel
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 8:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: anonymous donors

We are looking at the issue of whether to add the names of anonymous donors into acquisition constituents.  On one hand, we want to make the donors’ names as anonymous as we can and we have some trepidation about the anonymity of acquisition constituents.  On the other hand, we don’t want to lose the ability to search for all objects given by a particular donor if all or some of that person’s donation was anonymous.

Do others include anonymous donor names in acquisition constituents?

Thank you,

Ella

Ella Rothgangel

Collections Database Administrator