From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Amy Noel
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 1:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Sharing a TMS database between different collections in the same Institution

Hi all,

Wondering if some of you have some experience, insight in sharing a TMS database for different collections within the same institution.

We are beginning to add GRI Special Collections into our TMS and are starting to work out procedures on how to share loan and exhibition records.  I am interested in any experience or insight you all might have on this issue.

Thanks,
Amy Noel
The J. Paul Getty Museum