Från: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]]För Scott Nacke
Skickat: den 21 september 2004 20:14
Till: [log in to unmask]
Ämne: sharing reports

Hello everyone,

Are any of you sharing Crystal Reports that you have designed for your museum with other museums? As we are looking into improving and refining our use of Crystal Reports, we are wondering if there are other museums who may be further along in the creation of reports than we are who may be willing to share their fine work. I would guess that we all could benefit from such an exchange. I notice that Gallery Systems has a reporting share area in the resources section of their support site, but there is only one zipped file so far.

Just curious about what's out there,

Scott Nacke
Assistant Registrar/Database Administrator
Seattle Art Museum
100 University Street
Seattle, Washington 98101
206.654.3130 Direct