Message
Hi Renee,

Below is a list of our User Defined Field types. Recently we also renamed 8 of the new check boxes that come with 9.2 and made them available to Rights and Licensing. These will take the place of the status flags they have been using to track the various stages of rights approvals and denials.

UserFieldType
AMICO Library Year (years as values)
AOE Category
AOE Classifications